Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kneehighs

Wearing: Glassons Crop / Glassons Merino / Calvin Klein Lippy / Luichiny Boots
I just threw this outfit together to head out to the hairdresser. I love comfortable skirt and top combos when I can't be bothered getting all dolled up but don't want to look like I got dressed with my eyes closed.


I've been up at my parents house for a few days so these pictures are courtesy of my lovely Mum. Look how beautiful the property is - it's a major change from my usual Urban/City backdrop and is so much more peaceful and quiet than my apartment surroundings.

Next, can we all just take a moment to appreciate how gorgeous my little dog is.
Even though he's so small, he's not actually a puppy anymore... don't be fooled. He is 3years old so is fully grown and is a Yorkshire Terrier if anyone would like to know :)

Being home is lovely, there's nothing like sleeping in my old bed. Also, the numerous Wine lunches with Mum and Tea + baking dates with my grandparents are a warm welcomed bonus, but I do miss my man.

Come and be my friend on Facebook / Instagram / Bloglovin

See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Don't try to 'fit-in' withe deviant world, girl - they'll just use you to abuse you; try to fit-in withe God (singular) who made YOU - precisely what I'm trying to do because this earth is only a testing ground, then eternity, either Up -or- down according to OUR choices. Think, too, please. Looky here…

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic+epiphany’ (=so much to give+vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

    ReplyDelete